Lymph Drainage TherapyThe lymphatic system, which is part of the circulatory system, consists of a network of vessels that carry lymph fluid towards the heart. This system is an essential part of balancing the fluid between blood and tissue; proper function of the immune system; and the absorption of fats in the digestive system. Lymphatic dysfunction can occur after surgery, scarring, radiation treatments, trauma and infection, among other impairments.
The benefits of Lymph Drainage Therapy include:
- Decreased Swelling From Injury
- Improved Tissue Regeneration
- Reduced Chronic Fatigue Symptoms
- Improved Overall Circulation
- Reduced Swelling Caused by Radiation Treatments or Lymph Node Removal